I hold you in high esteem if you get this joke.
I understand this reference
Oh! Bird puns!
Alright, alright, going with the crow theme — did you know, the only real difference between crows and ravens is that crows have five pinion feathers, and that ravens only have four.
So the difference between a crow and a raven? Well, that’s a matter of…..
Reblogging simply for that comment
- If a clock gets hungry it goes back four seconds.
- Once you’ve seen one shopping center you’ve seen the mall.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Jumping off a Paris bridge makes you in Seine.
- Bakers trade recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Your calendar’s days are numbered.
- I break into song if I can’t find the key.
- A dyslexic poet writes inverse.
Anonymous asked:I feel as if you need to draw this out? (http://gingerhaze.tumblr.com/post/6192151358/imagining-magneto-eating-cake-and-xavier-coming-in-to#notes)
WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA, ANON
(joke credit to http://pinkie-pi.tumblr.com/)